Friday, December 31, 2010

DEALS!

I have been attempting to enter the coupon crazy world...but so far just perusing the blogs on frugallivingnw and groupon and such.

BUT lately..I feel especially thrifty on some purchases.

1.Natalie is in desperate need of bedding...so far she has only had a sheet on the bed, nothing girly and pretty. Well, after finding her feet sticking out of the crib (one too many times), I decided she is ready for a bumper and full on bedding. I looked on costco.com, target and just couldn't justify spending all that money.
Craigslist saved the day...25 dollars and a beautiful set of pottery barn daisy bedding. Awesome huh?
Daisy Garden Nursery Bedding

And it washed up so nicely and her crib is sooooooooo cute now.

2. Barnes and Noble online had a bargain book sale that I found out about from frugallivingnw.com I checked out the kids books and got 20 books for 25 dollars and free shipping. I got a lot of books for natalie (so she can have some special books in her own room) and at 1 dollar a piece it's awesome. I also got some easter and halloween books that I will save for the holiday. So basically, books are done for the year. all for 25 dollars.

Now, if i could feel confident about couponing. I did get a fred meyer rewards card, so that my ecoupons can go onto it. I am getting there for sure.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

That is an awesome deal on both counts! Great buys. I wish I was better at coupons too.

The Boggs Family said...

You go, girl!!! Couponing is awesome! I saved SOOOO much money on Christmas this year. : ) I love the bedding set- it's so perty!! www.hip2save.com is another one of my favorites. : )